Re: linux cert q

I don't think anybody has answered this...  (Sorry if I just missed
it.)

Fil said:
> Where would these meetings be held?

Fairview Heights, or somewhere nearby.  (Kara and Randy are both in
the Fairview Heights/O'Fallon area.)

> I would definatelly be interested in signing up if they are held in
> the carbondale (southern illinois) vicitnity.

Maybe if Kara, Randy, and whoever else is involved come up with some
kind of training materials, somebody near Carbondale could pick them
up and run some training meetings...  (Or maybe somebody could ask
Kara to make a couple of trips down there...  :)

> Would there be any kind of "documentation" of the meetings on a/the
> mailing list or websight for someone unable to attend?

Let's hope.  :-)

Which reminds me...  We really should try to get meeting notes up on
the web site whenever possible...  There's a place on the web site for
that sort of thing, but you'll notice that there's currently a blank
page there.  :-/

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.