Re: mail etiquette (was Re: linux cert q)

I've doing this a long time.  It's just common sense that if you
put your message at the top, it's easier for the reader to quickly
determine if this is something to read, or something to skip.  ;-)

<http://www.cs.siu.edu/~langin>             <mailto:chester@langin.com>
The statement "Any statement is either a paradox or it isn't" is false.