Weird SMB/Samba Question

Does anyone know if it's possible for me to specify a different port other
than 139 for my Windows machine to connect to for shares on a Samba
server?  The reason I ask is that I'm trying to use port forwarding to
encrypt an SMB share.  I have a Linux machine at the remote end, so I can
forward say to port 11139.  And then use a windows SSH client to forward
to that port....blah blah blah.  But, Windows, as far as I know, can't
specify which port to connect to to retrieve the share.  I looked at the
"net use" DOS command with no luck.  I know it sounds weird.  Basically,
I'm wanting a way to mount shares on a windows machine, and be able to
specify a port other than 139.

Thanks,

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.