SAMBA

Yesterday I delivered a SAMBA server to one of our customers and all but
one of his machines were able to access it.  It was like the server didn't
exist to this one machine running win95.  I could ping the server from it,
or access one of the other client's shares, but the server does not show
up at all.  'net view \\WORKGROUP' gave everything but the Samba server.
Anybody have any idea how to fix this?

	Lee