Re: mysql and DBI

The script uses DBI->connect to log into the database.  The below error is
what I get when I run the script.  This error is commonly what happens
when there is an authorization problem.  However, I have double-checked my
username and password entries, and, I have also made sure the username and
password work correctly by using:

mysql -u root databasename -p

And then providing the password.  This also works, and allows me to make
insert and select statements into the databases on the server.  I'm still
at a loss.

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.