MEETING (sort of) March 1

Actually, it will be more of a recruiting/informative session :-)

For those of you looking to gain some industry contacts or possibly get a
job, come to this meeting.

Taos, Inc. ("The Sys Admin Company" www.taos.com) will be presenting, and
they specifically requested that we (SILUG that is) be there.

Meeting time is 7pm, Room 1005 in Faner Hall (NOTE: Not the usual meeting
place)

For those of you planning to attend, send me a note so that I can get a
better sense of how many to expect.  I will work up a map/directions today
or tommorrow.