UPDATE RE: SILUG MEETING: Feb. 7 at 7pm LS III, Rm 1059

With some help from Nathan "He's Never a Bore" Yawn, we have come up with
a plan that should make the meeting interesting for young and old, Linux
Guru and Linux Beginner.

The first topic will be an Introduction to Linux, then I will run through
a RedHat 6.1 install (and if time remains, basic configuration).

The second topic will be Nathan talking about game programming in X using
the SDL library.

		Richard H. Fifarek	SIU School of Medicine
		rfifarek@som.siu.edu	Information Resources