From: Matthew Walker [mailto:Matthew.Walker@cstonesystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 1:30 PM
To: 'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Subject: iCal

Just curious... I've noticed that Outlook 2000 (forgive me... I know it is a
M$ product) has an automatic free/busy publishing thingy...  is there
anything out there that uses the .vfb files it creates?  I was hoping for
something that would display a nice pretty web page :-)

I've done a search on .vfb and can only find links back to M$'s web page on
outlook features

Matthew

Matthew Walker, MCSE
Cornerstone Systems, Inc.