Sendmail and Mail Relays

Okay, I've had it.  I've been fighting with sendmail 8, trying to make it
refuse mail relays, and I can't get it to work.  I'm being used as a mail
relay whore by an AOL user nightly.  I am willing to pay a small (and I
mean very small) fee, and, buy dinner for anyone that might be willing to
help me with this.  I'm running sendmail 8.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.  Please reply to koree@ameth.org.  Thanks!

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.