Derive on Linux

Is there any way to run Derive on linux?
Does it work with any of the windows emulators?

See:

http://www.chartwellyorke.com/derive.html

and, from the Derive FAQ
(http://www.chartwellyorke.com/dfwfaq.html#alternative):

Q. What alternative platforms will DERIVE be available on?

A. Currently Soft Warehouse, Inc. has no plans to implement DERIVE on
platforms other than DOS and Windows based computers. Such project whould
require considerable time and effort. Instead we will continue to devote
100% of our resources to making improvements and extensions to DERIVE for
Windows.

Mike Sullivan
Math Dept.
SIUC