Re: Relay Denied

Set up your relay settings for sendmail to only relay for your IP block
and/or your domain?

This doesn't help for people who are spoofing your domain/ip block
though...

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Tom wrote:

> I am running sendmail 8.9.3 on Linux Mandrake 5.3.
>
> I want to secure my mail server so that anyone NOT DIALED into my ISP
> cannot USE my SMTP server for sending mail.. basically wanna stop
> spamming.. can anyone please suggest anything for me?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
>

> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com