Re: Linux Support

> You can't just support it yourself?  May sound like a dumb
> question, but isn't that the best alternative for you and your
> customers?

It wouldn't be that big of a deal to do support inhouse, but I am the only
one that runs, installs, configures & deals with Linux on a regualr basis,
my partner & techs have never used it & won't until they see a reason.

So it would not be economically possible for me to handle 300-400
customers on tech support, but if I can bundle a phone number with it &
have the support prepaid then I can do the things that I need to do.

Dav

--
David A. Glass
dglass@cc-solution.com