Free and Affordable Fresh & New Adult Content

Adult Webmaster/webmistress;

Are you looking for Rare, quality, AFFORDABLE, legal content ?
Well, don't spend your time searching for new content, we'll
bring the content to you !

legalcontent.sexsurfers.com is your source for quality, original
web content.  We produce exclusive, original content.
No one else distributes our material.

All of our image sets are certified legal, in compliance with
section 18 USC title #2257, and come complete with a signed
license agreement.

Because we produce the content ourselves, we can custom create
any senario or situation for your particular needs.

* ALL PICTURES COME IN BOTH NORMAL & WEB READY SIZE WITH
  THUMBNAILS
* PRE-FORMATTED IN BOTH TIFF AND JPG.
* ALL PRICES INCLUDE BOTH DISC AND LICENSING FEES
* WE DO NOT SELL THE DISC AND LICENSE SEPARATELY LIKE THE OTHER
  GUYS.
* THIS SAVES YOU MONEY BECAUSE YOU SAVE THE $25-$30 DISC FEE MOST
  OTHER CONTENT BROKERS CHARGE. WITH US YOU BUY IT.
* IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND. IT'S
  THAT EASY!
* ALL IMAGE SETS ARE CHANGED EVERY MONTH, ENSURING ALL NEW, ALL
  FRESH, AND ALL ORIGNAL CONTENT.
Additionally, we can:
 - Add additional images per your specifications, to the image
   sets to make your photo's truly unique.
 - Add descriptive content to image sets (model carring your sign)
   to your specifications, uniquly yours.

come by and check us out.

http://legalcontent.sexsurfers.com
 or
http://www.sexsurfers.com/content/

You were selected by because of your website, to be removed from our
future mailings, send reply to remove@2000web.net

Network Technologies
dba. 2000WEB.NET
155 Callan Avenue, Suite A