Re: comdex passes

This is insane. You just mailed a Linux User Group mailing list. We do NOT
have any comdex passes. If you had READ the emails associated with that,
you would have noticed it was an email to MY user group for SPRING comdex
in Chicago in March of 1999.

Why do people keep emailing me about this???? Steven will you PLEASE
delete those emails from the archive? People can't seem to read that the
emails are dated in March, nor that it was directed for Spring comdex.

Mr. Fitzwater, I'm sure if you want to go to comdex that badly, you can
show up at the door, and they'll sell you a pass.

Sorry to be short with you Mr Fitzwater, but if you would have just read
that, you'd have seen that it came from a mailing list archive and was
very very old. Didn't silug-discuss@silug.org tip you off?

In the future, before sending blind email requests, do a little research.

-Kara
[who took too many temper pills today]

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, E.T. Fitzwater wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>
> I am very interested in attending comdex this year as I haven't been able to
> do so in quite a few years.  I believe it's too late to register online.
> Can you get me a pass anyway?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ed Fitzwater
> InfoNewz
> P.O. Box 70784
> Las Vegas, NV 89170
>

> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com