fat32 partition curiosity

hello all, its my first time posting, so, here i go,
	i have a laptop that i duel boot because of a wonderful win modem.
anyway, my problem is when i mount my windows partition out of linux (redhat
6.0, 2.2.5) and create files on it, i can not see or use those files out of
windows.  i can see them in linux, and i can see my files created out of
windows in linux, but i cant see files created out of linux in windows.
	does that make any sense?  does anyone have any ideas why this happens?
 any ideas on what i can do to fix it?

thanks,
 --
Darin Kelkhoff
darink@cs.siu.edu

"I consider myself an artist, and I do what I love to do.  And I
don't have to live in squalor, because people pay programmers
good sums of money." -- Linus Torvalds