Re: Question about Linux Journal ad

A lot of people really like the happy hacking keyboards. A LOT of people
really hate the caps lock key.. I never use it..

On a lot of workstation keyboards don't have the caps lock next to the
'a', instead the control key is there..

It's also very very tiny and very very portable :) I hope to get one, so
that I can carry my netwinder, mouse and keyboard in my little laptop case
:)

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, R.Threet wrote:

> Re: October 1999, Page 75: Happy Hacking
>
> Why are those people so happy about their 60 key keyboards?  Since when
> is "No Dedicated CAPSLOCK key" a feature?!  Also, are they all about to
> take a bite out of the keyboard?  Very strange.    :-)
>

> --
> Robert Threet			Let others praise ancient times;
> Chief Technology Officer	I am glad I was born in these.
> Cornerstone Systems, Inc.	-- Ovid (43 B.C. - A.D. 18)
> (812) 423-7676 x3003
>
> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com