Re: new magazine

I dunno.  IMO, this is a desktop or user oriented magazine rather than a
server oriented magazine.  I, for one, would like to see everybody using
this as the desktop.  Also, I can't always get enough good info on the
special tweaks and work-arounds for games.

Incidently Kara, congrats on the Red Hat certification.  How was the
testing?  Was is hard?  Is it worth the money?  I have a engineer who
used to work with SCO a little.  Could this ramp up his Linux skills
quickly or do they assume you've been an enthusiast for a few years
already?