Re: new magazine

Heh. I don't like it, and in all honesty I hope it doesn't "fly". The
magazine is geared toward teenagers. I don't think we should make Linux
look like a "game" geared for hobbyists. I think that magazine just
portrays linux as a "fad", just like "java", and the gamer zines.

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, R.Threet wrote:

> Maximum Linux.  Very good, new Linux magazine.  Is geared more toward
> the beginner but generally has lots more "fun" articles.
>
> --
> Robert Threet
> Chief Technology Officer
> Cornerstone Systems, Inc.
> (812) 423-7676 x3003
>
> --

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com