Next Meeting Sept. 20 (Yes we are having one!)

Next meeting will be next Monday, Sept 20, at 7:00 pm at LS III, 1059.
I will send out a more official announcement to the announce list later
today.

I think the topic should be: no topic at all.  What would likely be more
beneficial is to have a "fix it" session.  Bring your computers large and
small, plug them in, and we'll try to fix any nagging problems.  Want to
install Linux for the first time, bring it in!  Come one, come all.  Have
a large file that you can't seem to get before the ISP boots you off?  We
can probably accomadate you there as well.