Next Meeting

	I'm sure most of you have been wondering when the next meeting
will be, what with talk of the "5th Annivesary" and all.  Well, it was
tentatively scheduled for Fri. the 10th, but Steve et. all can't make it,
so I thought we'd shoot for Sat. the 11th.  What times would be best for
folks?  I was thinking 4pm or so.

	This also brings up a good point, would anybody be better/badly
accomodated if we had the meetings on a different day/time?  I've pretty
much adopted the once a month deal as acceptable to all parties involved,
but maybe modifying the meeting time would be beneficial as well.