Re: FREE Alphas!!

Yeah, it sounds like you'd need about $500 worth of add-ons to make it usable.
[So *that's* their angle!?]    :-)

I still use a Pentium 166 to run Linux at work.  The Alpha's are faster than that
[aren't they - 64 bit architecture and OS].  Of course, my new Voodoo 3 2000 has
breathed a lot of life into it.