FW: RPM [user] TRUBBLE

Ouch!  Neither works.  The -Uvh says "already installed" and -e
reports "not installed".  FUBAR'd?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kara Pritchard
To: 'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Sent: 29.07.99 8:57
Subject: Re: RPM [user] TRUBBLE

Did you try rpm -e applix?

If that won't work (b/c files are missing) rpm -Uvh the applix stuff, to
reinstall everything, then rpm -e them.

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com