Next Meeting is 2 Aug

	Same time, same place, same OS.
	Any requests for topics?  Anybody want to present a topic that
they think is interesting?
	I'm thinking about bringing in my work machine, and showing some
of the latest WindowMaker developments, utils, and features, and I'm sure
Mark will bring his laptop with the same.  I've been working on some
themes and dockapps of my own, so you might get to see those too.
	How many plan to show up?  Raise your email if you do.  Maybe we'll
bring food in honor of Mark's departure from the black hole generally
referred to as Carbondale.