Two positions available at Illinois State Museum

Hi,
  Pardon the cross-posting, but I know that these two lists are not
clones. We have two positions open at the Illinois State Museum in
Springfield which may interest folks on these lists as they include
working with linux boxen. One is for our Manager of Computer Systems and
the other is a new position for a Technology Center Coordinator. The job
announcements are available at:

http://www.museum.state.il.us/geninfo/joblistings/index.html

Erich

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      Internet: erich@museum.state.il.us
http://www.museum.state.il.us/ismdepts/anthro/staff/erich/erich.html