Re: Sparc Systems

I would try a search on google... I have been told by several people that
there are adapters available to go from Sun to SVGA.  You could also try
some of the monitor manufacturers sites... Viewsonic, Sony, and Mitsubishi
would be good starts.  Finally, Sun might have some info....

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, KoReE wrote:

> I just recently purchased a sparc 2, and I was wondering if anyone knows
> what type of monitor they use, and, since I am pretty sure it's not
> standard VGA, does anyone know what type of converter I need to use a
> standard VGA monitor with it?  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks!

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al