FreeBSD 4.4

They gave me a copy of FreeBSD 4.4 at YAPC.  I'm loading it up now.  It
looks very cool.  Lots of new games.  Lots of additional functionality
over RH 5.2 and Caldera 1.2.  It looks like it will install WINE
automatically [I've never had much luck with that].  I sometimes look at
Russian web sites and getting the fonts installed for Netscape hasn't
worked well for me [my fault].  This allows you to auto install cyrllic
fonts.  It also has a dozen browsers [including Netscape and Mosaic].
I'll let you know how it runs.  They still have XDoom!