Re: Silug's own Linux Source CD's

I love the idea, I will have access to a T1 line in Herrin next week,
will also have a linux server up from that location (so I will be asking
alot of questions in the near future).
I would be happy to gather source and things to place on the CD's if
someone would help me with a list 8-).

--
David A. Glass
webdev@midwest.net