Silug's own Linux Source CD's

Would anyone else be interested in our own source Cd's?
Living out in the boonies, I don't have the luxury of bandwith (like some
people), and trying to download new source distributions can take forever
(luckily I do have a dedicated pots line, so I'm not that bad off).
I think it would be cool if we put together our own (low/no cost) Cd's with
the latest distributions, patches, packages and every thing else that is
good/useful.  It would also be an easy way for users to get a hold of other
distributions to play with.
While I don't think I would be a good initial source (lack of bandwith and
knowledge of what to put together), I would gladly volunteer to make copies
(with blanks donated) at least when I get my new system up and running
(just ordered a Celeron 333, mb etc, time to retire this old P-90).

Any one else think this could be useful?

Oh and does any one need any 72 pin 8Mg 70ns non-parity simms?  I have a
whole handful, new in static bags that have been laying around a clients
and now my house for a year or so (Man date 4/8/98), they are packaged for
Apples, but work fine in my p-90 (but gawd, it sucked going down from 96Mg
to just 16 while I was testing, can we say disk swapping).  Make offer or
trade (offline of course).
Matt