New web pages (looking good)

The new web pages http://madprophet.paconline.net/silug/ look great.
The only thing(and it's small) is that the links are brown and not
underlined (like normal links) and the brown text blends in with all the
black text (on my monitor and perhaps with my eyes), thus making it look
like there aren't any inline links (if I really look for them I can see
them, but at a quick glance, they don't stand out).  Perhaps just making
them underlined would help (me at least).
Other than that, looks wonderful, when will they be up for real?

Also I think the local mirror should be displayed (advertised?) more in the
site, so that it is more prominent, it's a real feature of the site.

Now I guess it's time for some other members to come up with some newer
info for the site.

Oh and I want to thank the designer of the new site, but have deleted the
email with that persons name.
Thanks for the site redesign, looking good.

Matt Wehland