Re: Chat script

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Mark wrote:

> Has anyonoe ever seen it where a comm program such as minicom will see a
> Password: prompt but chat won't?

I have been seeing a weird one lately in that 4 out of 5 times I try to call
AccessUS fails to connect before the username/password sequence.  Looking at
the log files, I get the garbage associated with ppp connect before that
sequence.  Usually the fifth try, it actually works.  I ?assumed? that the new
modem was flacky, but if it is something else, I am interested in the reason.

Is this what you are talking about, Mark?

Alan