Re: linux and netware

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Josh Knopp wrote:

> Thanks all for the help!  I was unaware that both redhat and caldera distribs
> came with the client...and I've only installed RH about 20k times.

I think the RedHat client only does a bindary connection.  For example, I have
no problem (using printtool) getting RedHat to print to a NW3.12 queue; but
have been unable to get it to print to a NW4.11 printer.  There is a Caldera
RPM that does NDS. To print, the client has to be logged into the server.

I suspect you will find something similar on the mounting volumes; RedHat's
stuff seems to be bindary connections; Caldera does NDS.