Re: Everybody's playing Quake 2 but me

Cool!  It works under either X or from the shell.  The mouse is a little
hinkey, though.  If I fire while turning - I keep spinning and running
forever.  Anybody else have this?  I have a Compaq DeskPro 2000 with 2MB
video RAM and a PS/2 mouse.

Lee Helpingstine wrote:

> Subject:                Everybody's playing Quake 2 but me
> >
> > I got Quake to run on Linux but now everybody's playing Quake 2.  Is
> > there a way to do this with Linux?  I can't seem to find anything but
> > original Quake.
>
> I can help you there...  theres a port of quake2 same as quake 1
> should be available from the same place as you got the quake port.
> if not you can check freshmeat.  If you need help I can give you a
> hand with more specific problems, like Voodoo support etc.  Also,
> if you wan to join a clan, I can recomend the Lethal Penguins...
> were about dead though... http://i.am/lpc I think... if not join the
> mailnig list and ask for help.  majordomo@ideacomputers.com
> subscribe in the subject.
>

> - Lee Helpingstine
> -- sig11@ideacomputers.com
> --- http://sig11.ideacomputers.com
>
> --

Robert Threet					((((( In Stereo )))))
Cornerstone Systems, Inc.			   Where available