Re: 3c515 card

What I am referring to is the kernel recognizing the card.. Usually it will show a physical address for the card and such... instead, mine is saying "0 3c515 cards detected"

>>> "Lee Helpingstine" <sig11@ideacomputers.com> 01/19/99 11:21AM >>>

Are you trying to do a net boot or just a normal connection to the
LAN?  You don't need to append anything if you just want to
connect to a LAN.  Log in as root and type ifconfig eth0 to find out
if you have the miscelanious network setting right.  If there not,
you'll have to do some editing.  If you run RedHat > 5.0 it's in
/etc/sysconfig/network  (and another one in there I can't remember)
 Not sure about slack or Debian though.

- Lee Helpingstine