New Web Page for SILUG

Well, we started working on it tonight and if you want to see it progress
check it out at http://www.bish.net:1080/~rich/silug/

Take it easy on this link since it is only a modem.  Next week, however,
the ADSL line should be installed so hit it all you want then.

Now keep in mind this is a work in progress so if you see something one
day - you might not see it another.  Also, we are taking submissions for a
SILUG logo.  About all I can offer is credit on the page if we use it.  I
have a few I'm working on and I'll post that page once I make them
Internet ready.