Re: stuff and Re: Computerfest '99

Heh, it's all the X window system.  There are, as you mentioned, many
different "flavors", just like Linux itself.  Window Maker looks pretty
nice, last I checked Enlightenment was disgustingly bloated and a resource
hog.  My prefered window manager is KDE.  But hey, I used to use fvwm95,
so I may not be the best source to listen too :P  Another interesting
window manager is supposed to be blackbox (http://blackbox.wiw.org/).
It's developmental, about like everything else, but has the benefit of me
knowing the developer :-).

-Kara