Computerfest '99

Hey Guys,

Hope you're missing all this snow and ice :-)

A few of you already know, Steven and I have been involved with
Computerfest (http://www.springfieldcomputers.org/) since last year's
event.  This year I was named President, and Steven Vice-Pres.

Computerfest has been an annual event for 12 years, put on by local area
users groups, including the Unix Users Group, LUCI, NULL (Novell), Club
MAC, SpICE (educators), SITE (student group), AITP, etc.  As you can see,
this isn't a Linux only show, show we have a wider variety of audience.
(All the more to take over! bwahahaha ;)  It is our civic duty, as Linux
Users Group reps to take over!  That's why I would like to see SILUG with
a booth at this year's event (3/13/99).  As  non-affiliated users group,
you can have a booth for just $25!

For those of you who's business may be interested in participating, feel
free to let me know, I can give you more specific details.

Enjoy!

-Kara Pritchard
kara@silug.org