MRTG

Has anyone here ever successfully config'd MRTG?  I've been working like
crazy on it, and all I get is an error that says "WorkDir not found in
config file".  I'm generating the config file with MRTG's cfg generating
script.  And, I can't find any documentation on the config file, let alone
"WorkDir".  It'd probably help if I could see an example config file.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated :D

Koree
Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.