From: "Doug McDonald" <doug@tucows.com>
To: <bildun@vci.net>
Subject: Looking for input
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:57:07 -0500

Hello All,

Well at long last, everyone's favorite Windows and Mac software
site (mine at least anyway), has begun the process of creating the
ultimate Linux site. We are therefore looking for people
interested in contributing, suggesting, offering constructive
criticism and ultimately for people who want their own site.

I am interested in hearing from anyone who might be interested in
being involved. Off the list might be best.

Thank you for your time and your continued support.

Sincerely,

Doug McDonald
doug@tucows.com

Manager, Partnership Programs
The TUCOWS Network
Toll-free:  1-800-798-1114 Extension 300

http://www.tucows.com   http://www.freethemes.com
http://www.ebarn.com     http://www.pdacentral.com
http://www.idirect.com    http://www.gamingplace.com
http://www.direct.ca        http://www.domaindirect.com
http://www.nettrivia.com http://www.telecafe.com

"When you hire people who are smarter than you are,
you prove you are smarter than they are." (R.H. Grant)