Re: anybody in carbondale?

I've got a few tech things to do (modem replacement/Jaz drive installation
on an SGI) but I should be done around 8:00.  You can join us at our place
before we go to the local watering hole where we badmouth Microsoft and
asshole system admins who think they know what they are doing.  Overall it
makes for a great hoot though.  Be prepared to be quite obnoxious and
present an assholish side *grin* and you'll fit right in.  :P  Really
though, if you'd like to get together and talk linux get moi a holler.
Hopefully if we have electricity (yes we paid the bill) we might even be
able to showoff a little.