Re: Membership Dues

Should have mentioned that I support collecting dues because:

	1. the money goes toward the silug.org domain name

	2. the money goes toward the machine www.silug.org (I don't think
	   it is fair to ask Steve to shoulder this cost)

	3. it helps defray administrative costs (stamps, flyers, etc.)

	4. the money can be used to do some cool things for the group

	5. it's not that much money, even for us poor college students.
	   10$ is less than a heavy night of drinking