Re: Computer Stickers

Yes, the same ones..

The $1 came from what I would sell them for at our installfests.  Any
additional proceeds would go to maintaining the LUG services, hardware,
and domains, as well as media and hardware for the installfests.

For those interested, you can see a (bad) scan at:

www.silug.org/~kara/pics/misc/sticker.jpg

For those interested, my snail mail address is:

Kara Pritchard
732 N Bruns Ln Apt C
Springfield, IL  62702

I'd be greatful if you'd include a shipping allowance.  I don't know what
my shipping charges will be, nor the postage to send them to you. I do
know mailing a cd w/ no jewel case cost me $.75.  I guess you can
guestimate from that.

For anyone else interested, I'll wait to order until next week, when I've
received notice (checks?) from all interested.

Kara