KDE vs Gnome

Okay, I'm trying Gnome right now, and I'll tell ya, I like it.  Problem
is, it coredumps constantly, and now my panel won't even come up.  I
haven't tried KDE, but I've heard it's nice.  The thing I don't like about
it is that it's slowly being killed by those users that are anti-Qt
(Richard Stallman effect).  Is there anyone that has tried both that could
tell me why or why not to switch to KDE?  Also, has anyone gotten Gnome
working in any kind of stable form?

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5