Re: Windows managers

To start your gnome session, do "gnome-session".  If you're wanting a fast
window manager, try Window Maker.  Look at
ftp.ameth.org/pub/mirrors/ftp.windowmaker.org/.  gnome isn't a window
manager, as such.  It's actually more of a "desktop environment".

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5