Re: Intel & Netscape invest in RedHat

This also means that Intel will release information/specs at the same time
to both Redhat and Microsoft.

| Mark Bishop  (mark@bish.net)         |   Computer Engineering Senior |
| 618.529.5760                         |  Southern Illinois University |
| http://bish.net                      |           TCT Systems Manager |