Another Win95 -> Samba question

	I've been trying to determine why I can see a Samba server if my Win95
computer is dialled into the ISP with a modem but not thru a private
network connected to the internet via a router.

	It's using the latest Red Hat RPM of Samba on a Red Hat 5.1 server. It has
WINS support enabled (if that makes a difference). If I dial into the ISP
with my DUN connection's WINS server set to the IP address of the Samba
server and NetBeui enabled I can view the Samba server properly (login and
everything) in the Network Neighborhood folder. But with a Wins server set
in TCP/IP -> 3Com card and Netbeui -> 3Com card I can't see the Samba
server from the private network. I can see the computers on the LAN but not
the Samba server behind the router on the internet.

	Is this normal?

	Bill Dunn