Re: running daemons from boot

I did try it. It definitely saves alot of time. I need to get me a book
soon. I'm trying to learn all of this from online documentation, which,
although extensive, is very difficult to follow unless you already know
what you're doing. That defeats the purpose of documentation for me.

Thanks,
Jay Cralley