Multiple X servers, NT, cable modems

Does anyone remember how to run more than one X server at once-- I know
it's something like "startx something -- something"?

In case anyone else wanting to do this, it's easy to start linux with NTs
boot manager-- see the mini-Howto on it (I just recently discovered it).

If there's atleast one good thing about Northern IL, it's cable modems!  I
just got one and it is averaging 100kBYTES/sec on decent sites.  Off of a
higher zoot site like uiarchive, it is running 150 - 250k.  Its supposed
max is 1.5 kbits/sec ~~ 187kbytes/sec, but obviously it's more.
More definitely seems to be the case because it still has enough
that telnet sessions stay smooth even during big downloads.

pretty cool...