Re: laptops

Well, I've checked out the website.  I just hope a "winbook" is nothing
like the "winmodems", which as we all know, just don't work with Linux.
I know people running linux on laptops such as Toshiba, and IBM
THinkpads.  I saw a very large amount of people running linux laptops at
the Linux Expo.  I don't see why it would be a problem, unless it's
hardware is all "winmodem"ish.

Kara Pritchard