Re: Web Mail?

We're offering web-based mail via NT using Imail right now.  But, we've
just found an awesome Linux web-based mail client caled Clio.  It's at
www.clio.com.  It's expensive, but very nice.  Full folder, addressbook,
and attatchment capability.  Reads news as well I think.  Clio is a client
only, though.  Download the demo, or try the demo at:

http://inertia.ameth.org/cgi-bin/clio/clio.cgi

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5