Re: upgrades to web.lanscape.net

Steven Pritchard wrote:

> --

  Hello
I am a short time lurker,  nothing sinister just too new to make any
noise,and saw your note about tape drives in the server
I have two or three smaller drives in the goodie bin how much do you want
on one tape?
If 250 mb or maybe some bigger will do, have I got a deal for you

Question about this installfest for Saturday
Is this open to outsiders and just what is going to happen and where
starting when?
Thanks
Joe Alan Mackey
joealan@psci.net